Over the years I’ve learned that trusted professionals think very similarly. They hold certain mind-sets if you will.
Here are the seven we memorialize in the book.
1. Professionals Have a Bias for Results.
2. Professionals Realize (and Act Like) They’re Part of Something Bigger than Themselves.
3. Professionals Know Things Get Better When They Get Better.
4. Professionals Have Personal Standards That Often Transcend Organizational Ones.
5. Professionals Know Personal Integrity Is All They Have.
6. Professionals Aspire to Be Masters of Their Emotions, Not Enslaved by Them.
7. Professionals Aspire to Reveal Value in Others.
Download a Free Chapter
Also available onKindle&iTunes
Bob Morris ReviewsThe Power of Professionlism
Praise for The Power of Professionalism
Book Q & A